The global wood pellet market size is projected to reach US$ 15.47 billion by 2025 expanding at 9.2% CAGR, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The product is obtained by recycling the timber and forest residues into clean, renewable biomass fuel. The industry in Asia Pacific is expected to register high growth owing to rising product demand in power plants applications as a result of increased awareness for electricity generation through renewable sources.
- Wood pellet market to reach US$ 15.47 billion by 2025
- CIFF Guangzhou 2019: All things new come through CIFF Guangzhou
- DOMOTEX asia/CHINAFLOOR 2019: The rise of resilient flooring in Asia Pacific
- Market Watch / Expo 2020 Dubai
- Dubai WoodShow 2019: Benefit from the upsurge in the Middle East construction and furniture market