MODEL # J-1325 VT (A) – BASIC CNC ROUTER
“A higher quality CNC model, that allows you greater workability with ergonomically designed control panel”
For engraving & designing of flush doors & kitchen shutters. Make your industry high-tech at an affordable cost; thanks to heavy ball screw drive with high accuracy. Cast steel structure makes our routers more stable and auto lubrication makes maintenance much easier.
Tool holding guide system:
A precision system to carry the CNC design commands. This Auto – Sliding guide system allows great design of flexibility.
Precision vacuum working table:
For fixing and sure clamping of the workpiece, to ensure steadiness during the entire routing operations.
- CNC routers with higher capacity spindle
- CNC Routers with Auto Tool Changer (ATC)
- J-1535 & J-2030 models
MODEL # J-1250.IN – VACUUM MEMBRANE PRESS
Most suitable for flush door and shutter manufacturers used for applying a uniform lamination of PVC, decorative papers and veneer till 0.4mm on top surface and borders on flat & designed work piece having smooth shape. It gives highest quality performance and finish with high production output. High performing single & double trolley models also available i.e. J-1252.in, J-1100.in & J-1102.in
- Used for applying a uniform lamination of PVC films, Decorative Papers and Veneer till 0.4mm.
- Lamination on one sided Prelam MDF / Particle board.
- One set of tray minimize with machine for optimal usage of work tray.
- Silicon membrane offered for veneer application on flat surface only.
- Heavy duty 3 hp German Vacuum Pump.
- Centralized control panel for controls & display with digital temperature controllers & adjustable timers for fully automatic cycle.
- With single side opening for easy loading.
- Manual feed of tray for loading.
- Special steel work table is proof against high temperature and corrosion.
- PVC foil roll holder with stand.
MODEL # J-120T1 – HYDRAULIC HOT PRESS
- Suitable for pressing & laminating on fiber boards, decorative papers, plywood & other lamination sheets. Can be used for particle / MDF / HDF board.
- Rigid construction to take care of thermal distortion.
- Platens designed to have uniform temperature distribution system throughout its surface
- Manual & semi-automatic controls.
- Specially design high temperature oil pump for circulating the heating fluid in to platens. Pump gives steady function; endure heat temperature, low noise and long working cycles.
- Pressure controller with indicator.
- Graphical & tabular pressure charts.
- With emergency stop controls.
Heavy duty free floating 6 cylinders to take care of alignment and for lifting solid steel platen for uniform pressing of work piece.
Steel platen not only can avoid the platen broken easily, but also it can very easy to clear the glue which adhibit on the steel platen.
MODEL # J-1200.IN – ROLLER PRESS
It is used to cover laminates on the materials such as chipboard, MDF. NO waiting period like on the cold press machines. No limit to the work piece length. Easy to use. The energy consumed by the machine is less than of normal presses. It is appropriate for mass production as it is a continuous system.
- Hard rubber rollers and four heaters elements, that ensures perfect fix of laminate on board.
- Motorized up & down movement for thickness adjustment.
- Adjusting roller speed and temperature can be necessary for the best result.
- In-feed and out-feed wide conveyors for easy handling.
MODEL # J-50T – HYDRAULIC COLD PRESS
Panel Board strength & durability, as never seen before!
Suitable for pressing various types of laminations on composite wood, cork board, ply, mdf, fiber board, honey comb board. Used for various applications for furniture’s & board lamination industries; mainly used to press various glued wood parts in usual temperature.
- Machine has characteristics as good splicing effect & fast high efficiency.
- Manual & semi automatic controls.
- Rigid construction.
- Emergency stop switches. Limit Switch for use to limit the pressing work piece.
- Motor overload relay.
Platen designed to take heavy compression loads. Pressing platen is synchronized geared bar for smooth up-down movement with eccentric rollers.